Hi Guys! Thanks for stopping by. I wore this casual and cozy look on Monday afternoon when it all of a sudden decided to become WINTER overnight! I was kind of annoyed, but made happier when I had the chance to don this gorgeous cashmere sweater! It comes with extra long sleeves with thumb holes which weirdly makes me very happy haha!
This week has been a busy one already and I have some random things on my mind I thought I’d share with you guys!
- Have you guys tried these Raw Rev bars? I eat one almost every morning during the week for breakfast. They keep me satisfied and full before lunch and have only 3-4 grams of net carbs depending on the flavor.
- Last month’s book club book was called What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty. I thought I’d share if any of you are looking for a new book to read. I really enjoyed this book and think it may be one of my favorite books we have read as a book club! We are reading The Hate You Give this month and it’s good so far, but tough to stomach at times.
- I just discovered these little cookies for babies and Charlee can’t get enough.
- I would like to just offer a major shout out to the creators of Little Baby Bum on Netflix. I would never have a moment to do the dishes, let alone go to the bathroom without this show. Charlee is obsessed!
- I can’t wait to see the new movie A Star is Born! Matt and I always joke that we are so excited to see a new movie….as soon as it comes out on VIDEO! ;)! We love the movies but the idea of hiring a sitter to go sit in a room to watch a new movie we could watch at home for half the price in a few months, just doesn’t make sense to us. Anyone else feel that way?!
- One of my favorite bloggers I really enjoy following is Brooklyn Blonde. I discovered her a few months ago and I love her content. Her little boy is also super adorable!
- One of my biggest pet peeves is unloading the dishwasher. I seriously hate it so much haha. I don’t know why but it’s my least favorite thing to do chores-wise. Anyone interested in coming over every morning and unloading my dishwasher?!! 😉
- This is so random, but I sleep with ear plugs and an eye mask every night because I am such a light sleeper. I actually became an even lighter sleeper since I had Charlee. I can hear her cry out in the night even with the earplugs, don’t worry!
- Charlee will be 15 months in early November and I have to say this toddler stage is TOUGH. Charlee has found her voice and makes it very clear when she isn’t a fan of her current situation, if you know what I mean! I’d love to hear any advice about tantrums for babies at this age.
- I just discovered the artist Jess Glynne on Spotify and LOVE her music. It’s great for working out or getting me in a good mood 🙂
Ok! I hope you guys enjoyed the round up of random thoughts. Have a great rest of your week everyone!