Photography by Brandon John
Hi! I bought this jumpsuit a few weeks ago and I am so happy I did. What a fun piece to have in my closet! I love that it’s super versatile. I paired it with a turtleneck here, but can’t wait to wear it this spring unbuttoned and with some cute wedges.
Here’s a few random things that have been on my min lately that I wanted to share:
- We just watched Generation Wealth on Amazon prime TV last night. It was so good but also very disturbing.
- I can’t wait until the weather is nicer. I love NYC but this is my least favorite time of year. Winter always lasts too long.
- I made these F-factor red velvet cupcakes this week and they did not disappoint!
- I bought Charlee a bunch of new clothes from Amazon last week. Her new big girl class at daycare doesn’t allow for onesies, so I had to buy tees and some new leggings. I was super impressed with the quality, not to mention the great price! These leggings are 5 for $25 and these tees are on sale for $22!
- So many of you have asked about the hat I am wearing in this photo. This specific one is sold out, but the same hat in another color is available. I just bought it lol!
- I may be late to the party, but I just discovered Alo Yoga. I ordered this yoga top and these leggings. Best quality ever. I highly recommend this brand!
- I recently partnered up with a brand called Wanu Water. Each bottle has 6 grams of fiber in it and only 2 grams net carbs. The water keeps you hydrated AND full. I have been drinking the water before my workouts in the morning because I don’t like to eat before I work out. The water keeps me hydrated and takes away that feeling of hunger. I am obsessed!
- This weekend is a long weekend (President’s Day) and we are staying in the city and relaxing. Matt and I really love to stay in the city on holiday weekends. It’s much quieter and chill.
- We are heading down to NC next weekend to visit my family. I am so excited to see everyone, especially my little nephew :). He is getting so big!!
I hope you all have a great weekend!