I can’t believe it’s already February 7th! The 1 week countdown to Valentine’s Day begins! I wanted to share a small roundup of Valentine’s Day gift ideas for the lady in your life. Hint hint Matt ;)!
- Michelle Watch: I LOVE this watch brand. They have some stunning watches but are a bit pricey. This one is just as beautiful but comes in a silicon strap making it less expensive. I also love the blush color!
- Heart Glasses: I love the St. Laurent heart sunglasses but who wants to spend over $450 on sunglasses that may be out of style next summer?! I love a good ole’ dupe and found these on Amazon. I may buy the red too!
- Mini Staud Bag: I treated myself to this little bag last spring and absolutely ADORE it. It’s such a fun color and I love the vinyl. You can actually remove the insert which is sometimes fun to do making it a see through purse.
- Custom fragrance by Ole Factory: I was invited to create my very own personal fragrance at Ole Factory before the Holidays last year. You can actually purchase my personal fragrance here and get the behind the scenes experience from this post. I think this is the coolest gift idea, especially for Valentine’s Day!
- Venus et Fleur Roses: I have actually never received these but am secretly dying to get them. I mean, roses that last a whole year?! YES PLEASE! I love the look of these roses and think they are a brilliant and thoughtful gift. They are super expensive of course, but even just receiving a single rose in a box is thoughtful, don’t you think?!
- Converse x Commes de Garcones PLAY: I have these sneakers and am obsessed. Matt got them for me a few years ago before everyone started wearing them. He is such a trend setter ;). I think these are a cute and stylish Valentine’s Day gift!
- Pearl Encrusted Headband: It’s all about the hair accessory this season and I am totally jumping on board. I love this headband in both the black and cream. It immediately takes your look to the next level of chic.
- Burberry Scarf: This classic scarf is absolutely beautiful and will never go out of style. I love the pink color!
- Ring set: I love this delicate ring set. Such a dainty and pretty group of accessories!
- Mini beach tote: Let’s face it, around this time of year everyone is itching to get to the beach. This little beach tote is the perfect V-day gift for your lady if you have a warm weather trip in the future or even if you don’t!