Photography by Shadi Garman
These photos are from a brunch date I went on with Charlee and my dear friend Shadi. If you are ever looking for a photographer in NY area, make sure to reach out. I linked her website above. I just love how low key and natural this moment is and captured!
This is a totally random list of things I wanted to share. Enjoy!
- I just started re-watching Sex and the City on Amazon Prime. I just love that show.
- I started using a period cup, and now I will never go back to tampons. This is the best invention ever!
- We are in the middle of terrible two’s right now and it is not easy. Anyone else have a tantrum child? Charlee is the best but she gets very emotional quickly at random times and doesn’t know how to self regulate. It can be super stressful. Any and all advice and insight is welcomed!
- Last weekend we celebrated Matt’s 40th birthday and I wore this dress. I am so obsessed with it. I wish I had more places to wear it.
- My new go-to low carb cracker is Sigdal. They taste so much better than gg crackers and I only eat one usually and feel super full with yummy toppers. My current fave topping is liver pate and cucumbers. So weird, but it’s a Swedish thing. Try it!
- I have finally found a water bottle I love. This munchkin one is awesome and doesn’t leak!
- I just downloaded Tik Tok and I have never felt older lol! It’s fun to browse but don’t look out for my tik tok videos any time soon!
- We are taking family photos for Holiday cards this weekend. Of course, this weekend is also the Marathon so that totally derails my plan for beautiful Central Park pics. Oh well! We will stay in the neighborhood. I rented this dress for the photoshoot which i’ll pair with a camel coat and boots. Charlee is and Charlee is going to wear this adorable dress with a faux fur bolero on top. I CAN’T handle the cuteness!
- Have you heard of the Recently app? It’s an app that creates little magazines out of your photos. I have used it to create a magazine of Charlee’s first and second year. Love it!
- I just got a Gap card AND an Old Navy card and I’m mad I waited so long to get it. I got Charlee’s whole outfit for family photos for under $50! Totally worth it!
- Bonus! I love this low carb keto friendly cereal. It has zero sugar and tastes like cinnamon Toast Crunch. Charlee also loves it!
I hope you guys have a great weekend!