Photography by Shadi Garman
Hi Guys! Happy Sunday! It has been so gorgeous here in NYC this weekend and it is giving me LIFE! I got this outfit last week and was so excited to wear it but it was of course FREEZING, so I paired it with a sweater and boots. Once the weather changed to warm I was super excited to style the skirt for a spring day! The skirt is currently on sale for $30 and available in all sizes so go scoop it up! The earrings are also 50% off. I am sure you guys have noticed me wearing them ALL THE TIME. I wore them here and here as well!
I hope you like this outfit post! I was thinking it would be fun to include a random list of 5 things that have been on my mind for the past week so here goes!
- Have you guys heard of the F-Factor diet? I had been following Tanya Zuckerbrot for a while (She is the founder of the diet) and finally decided to start it! I read her book and started 10 days ago. I am 5 lbs down in 10 days! It’s amazing and doesn’t feel like a diet, more of a lifestyle. You can even have wine and cheese on the diet! Here is a link to her diet book if you’re interested.
- I just started watching Lost in Space on Netflix and it is SO GOOD! I used to babysit Mina Sundwall who plays Penny in the show. She is of course my favorite part!!! Everyone go watch it!
- Charlee just started crawling this week and it’s SO cute. Good thing I introduced the baby play pen early. She loves being in there with all her toys.
- I got a makeover at Sephora a few weeks ago and I can’t get enough of my new CC cream by IT Cosmetics! It seriously makes my skin look luminous!
- I may be late to the party on this, but I just found the most amazing self tanner at CVS by Loreal. It’s really easy to apply. I took a shower and exfoliated my skin before applying the tanner. It’s a great option because it comes in a spray bottle and applies evenly. You don’t even have to rub it in. You just let it dry for about 15 minutes. Then I went to sleep and woke up tan and bronzed! I highly recommend!
I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and cheers to the best week ahead!