Photography by Shadi Garman
Hi Friends! I hope you all have had a great week so far. I am absolutely exhausted. I can’t seem to catch up on sleep. Charlee has been waking up a few times a night. She cries out for a minute and passes back out, but then I’m up after which has been tough. I think she is either having a nightmare or her teeth are bothering her.Then yesterday morning she woke up at 5 A.M. which hasn’t happened since she was a newborn so as you can imagine I am REALLY tired ha! I can’t wait for her top teeth to come down. I see them and they are being stubborn!
Anyways, sorry to rant but I am such a sleep lover so when I am not well rested I get a little crazy haha! Let’s talk about this look! I am so excited that the weather is starting to change so I can get creative with layering. Layering is one of my favorite trends. I think it has gotten super popular over the last few seasons. One of my favorite bloggers Blaire Eadie of Atlantic Pacific is the best at layering. She sometimes wears two coats and manages to make her outfit look effortlessly chic!! I may not be rocking two coats here, but I loved how this look came together. What do you guys think?!
I thought I’d put together a post of random thoughts and links to articles or items I’ve been coveting lately:
- Have you guys watched “The Good Place” on Netflix starring Kristen Bell? It’s HILARIOUS! We randomly started watching that last night and are now 4 episodes in. It’s super funny and easy to watch. Speaking of, I also loved Jack Ryan on Amazon and The Sinner is also good on USA.
- I have slowly become a podcast loving person and just started “Dr. Death.” It’s super creepy but also SO GOOD. Awesome storytelling of one of the craziest true stories ever. It’s by the same producers of Dirty John which is also a great podcast.
- I just ordered a ton of clothes for Charlee from Gap.com. They are having a huge sale right now…although aren’t they always?! I find that they have really great quality and the price is awesome.
- I have been really enjoying my Dancebody stream subscription. It is only $34.99 per month to stream classes! I stream the class on my apple TV and do the workouts right in my apartment. I really like the sculpt and express classes the best.
- A friend recently introduced me to Girls Night In which is an email newsletter subsription and blog. Every Friday I get an email from them with a list of their best self-care tips and recommendations for “your night in.” It is super interesting to read and I discover a lot of cool products and offerings from it.
- My sister is due with a baby boy in less than 1 month and I am SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!
- I just recently discovered these Raw Rev Glo protein bars. They are delicious and have 10g of protein, 12g of fiber and only 9 grams of carbs! To give you some reference of the carb count on these, Luna bars have around 25gof carbs per bar. Crazy right?!
- I just got these hair ties with bows on them for Charlee and she keeps them in and doesn’t try to pull the bow off since they are attached to the hair tie
- We just booked a weekend away in Hudson for a weekend in October. If you haven’t had a chance to discover upstate NY, you should! It’s so beautiful especially in the fall and winter. I am excited for pumpkin patches, wine tasting and coziness haha!
- London Fashion Week is in full force and there are so many fun trends that have arrived. Check out this article to see a recap!
Hope you all enjoyed this post!