Hi Friends! Happy Holidays! The season is upon us and Christmas is around the corner. I will be sharing a few gift guides this Holiday season for you all to shop. I hope you enjoy!
- Polka Dot Button Down: I have this top and it’s now on sale for under $20 and stocked in all sizes. I wear it all. the. time. and I’m sure you all have noticed!! It’s long enough to wear with leggings which for a tall gal like me is unheard of. If you are on the shorter side it could 100% be a dress. I LOVE it and really want to buy the black but I am not allowed to buy anything until after xmas…HINT HINT to Matt ;)!! This would be a great gift for your lady without breaking the bank!
- Slippers: I always love a new set of slippers each year. These are super cute and the leopard pattern is adorable!
- Silk Pillow and Eye Mask set: I sleep with an eye mask every night but I didn’t realize they made silk pillows too!! Wishing for this set for sure!
- Christmas candle: This candle smells like heaven.
- Winter Hat: The cutest winter hat I ever did see, right?!
- The Bucket List: I love this coffee table book! Would be a great gift for the wanderlust loving lady in your life!
- Socks: This gift is for me and any of the ladies in my life. WE ALL NEED THIS haha!
- Golden Goose Sneakers: I love Golden Goose sneakers. If you are looking for a great gift that will impress your lady this year, this is it.
- Festive Wine Glasses: I have these wine glasses which were gifted to me at Christmas last year and they are just fabulous. I think they make such a lovely gift.
- Jade Roller: The jade roller is all the rage. Surprise your lady with knowing just what she wanted but didn’t tell you this year 😉
Hope you all enjoyed this gift guide! Keep coming back as there are more where this came from!