Hi Everyone! It has been a minute since I posted a new recipe! If you follow me on Instagram you know this has been a very tough time for me physically so cooking hasn’t been on my mind. If you are lost, I’ll go ahead and update you. I was recently diagnosed with spinal stenosis. I am still in the process of seeing different doctors to rule out surgery, but needless to say, it’s been tough. I am trying to stay positive and would so appreciate your good vibes!
Anyways, moving on to this delicious recipe. Matt and I came up with this last night and it was so good that I had to share. These lamb burgers are INSANELY delicious and can, of course, be eaten as a regular burger. I like to eat mine without the carbs though so we made bowls!
This recipe makes enough for 2-4 people!
1.5 lbs of ground lamb
1 teaspoon of thyme, rosemary leaves and garlic powder
crumbled goat cheese
1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper
Sliced Raw onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl, using your hands, mix the lamb meat with the thyme, rosemary, garlic powder, and salt and pepper
- Roll the lamb mixture into burger patties and set aside. We were able to make 4 patties from the 1.5 lbs of meat.
- Before you grill your burgers, slice your tomatoes, onion, and avocado
- Cook the root fusion veggies according to the package instructions.
- While that is cooking, grill your burgers! We grilled these burgers on the outside grill until our thermometer inserted into the center read 160 degrees F. We just got this thermometer and love it!
- At the very last step of grilling burgers, top each burger with crumbled goat cheese
- Now it’s time to add all the ingredients on top of arugula in a bowl.
- Add a little white balsamic glaze on top of the meat and veggies and ENJOY!