Photography by Shadi Garman
- I am very into these day heels. I am thinking of purchasing but can’t decide on the color. I am thinking red though!
- Just got Charlee her very first pair of walking shoes! She got two pairs. The first from her Nana: These Stride Rights and then I got her these Naturino baby shoes in sparkly silver haha
- Do you guys listen to Podcasts? I am listening to My Favorite Murder, Oprah Super Soul, and Stuff you Should Know on my way to Brooklyn or when I am commuting!
- We just booked a long weekend in Hudson, NY in October. I am SO excited!
- My sister is due with her baby in 58 days and I am seriously counting the minutes!
- This travel high chair has been a MUST bring on every outing and vacation. It even comes with it’s very own placemat so you don’t have to worry about germs. we used it every day on vacation this past 2 weeks!
- Charlee gave me the biggest hug today before bed and hummed along with me while I sang her a lullaby. I wanted to freeze time.
- I can’t believe I am admitting this but I am really excited for Fall all of a sudden. I am SUCH a summer girl but I must admit I am kind of excited to not be in a bathing suit every weekend and to wear sweaters and for Christmas!
- I honestly can’t believe I have a 1 year old! We took Charlee to the park last night and she is so fearless! She went down the slide face first on her belly maybe 100 times. She’s so fun!
- I just got this bag and I am obsessed. It’s a dupe of a more expensive bag but looks exactly the same!