Hi Everyone! I am so excited to share this recipe for low-carb everything bagels. They are basically 1-2 carbs for the entire recipe which makes these the best ever!
If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I have a slight obsession with LC bagels. They are so good and I basically eat one once a day! That said, they are really expensive and I have been looking for another option. Well, I put together this recipe and the result is amazing. These bagels are delicious and definitely make you feel like you’re indulging when you are absolutely NOT. They are super low calorie and net out to almost zero carbs due to the high fiber in the recipe.
One of the main ingredients that make these so high fiber is the inulin powder. I purchase my 100% inulin powder from Ingrid De La Mare Kenny’s website. You can head to her page on Instagram to learn all about the benefits of this fiber powder. I add it to my coffee every morning and to all kinds of different recipes. I really hope you all enjoy and I can’t wait to hear what you all think!
**Recipe makes 2 larger bagels and 4 mini bagels. Feel free to double the recipe. I do it all the time!**
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon inulin
- 1 tablespoon of everything but the bagel seasoning
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl
- Place dough into bagel molds. Here is a link to the large molds. Here is a link to the mini molds.
- Sprinkle more everything but the bagel seasoning on top of each bagel
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes