Photography by Shadi Garman
Hi Everyone! I’m back! I apologize for the lack of blog posts but to be honest, the weather has been TERRIBLE in NYC and I had to cancel multiple photoshoots! Luckily the sun came out and let Shadi work her magic ;). I couldn’t be more excited that summer is finally here. I am such a summer gal through and through. I just feel like I look 100 times better when I have a tan haha!
I recently got this Gucci fanny pack and I have to say I am OBSESSED. I was worried that it would be too trendy and I wouldn’t get enough wear out of it, but as a new Mom it’s quickly become my go-to bag. I love being chic and handsfree! Speaking of, that’s why I also love this diaper back pack. Anyways! I am so excited that denim skirts are back! They are taking me back to my middle school years and I don’t hate it! I paired this denim skirt with a blazer to create a bit of a more polished look. I wore this denim skirt again this week to another event. It’s so versatile!
Anyways, since it’s been a minute since my last blog post, I thought I’d round up a group of random thoughts and things I wanted to share with you all! Enjoy!
- I rarely have the time to get a manicure being a new Mom, but when I do I always bring my own nail polish. I love this Essie Gel Couture option and wear the color “Lace me Up.” The reason I bring my own nail polish is because I had a HORRIBLE experience last year right after I had Charlee. Matt offered to watch Charlee for an hour while I went to get a mani pedi when C was 2 or so weeks old. Well, to make a long story short I ended up having to go to the podiatrist every week for the following 4 months and had 6 ingrown toenails removed and treatment for a fungus I got at the nail salon. I didn’t realize the place I went didn’t sanitize correctly. Now I only go to very high end places and bring my own tools and nail polish! It was super stressful especially to have to deal with while I was recovering from birth! Sorry if that is TMI but thought I’d share!
- I have recently discovered this amazing under eye cream from IT Cosmetics. It is a game changer! I have always had thin skin under my eyes and this does the trick! I also love their CC cream and wear that every day as well. I wear the medium shade in the summer and the light shade in winter.
- Do you guys follow @Thehomeedit on Instagram? I just recently discovered them and now I have dreams of getting my home organized like their photos!
- I jut recently discovered this new cream cheese that is made of greek yogurt. It has 4x the protein of regular cream cheese and half the fat! It also tastes exactly like cream cheese and is super delish. I have it on GG crackers with a slice of tomato and onion, topped with Everything but the bagel seasoning from Trader Joe’s for breakfast. It’s amazing and guilt free!
- I have been using the Jergens everyday tanning lotion on my body, and it’s really great. I think they changed the formula since it came out and the smell is nice and it really works!
- Have you guys seen the We Wore What x Onia swimwear collab? I am obssesed but can’t wrap my head around spending that much on a bathing suit! Maybe ill splurge once they go on sale ha!
- I just bought this Waterproof Sleeved bib for Charlee and it’s AWESOME. It allows me to feed her whatever food without soiling her clothes! You can just rinse it clean with soap and water, or throw it in the wash.
- This Simply Lite chocolate is amazing and guilt free! It’s super low carb AND low cal, and it tastes delicious. I like the plain dark chocolate flavor and the almond chocolate flavor.
- Now that the weather is so much nicer, I have been taking Charlee to the park almost every afternoon. I use this incredible picnic blanket. It’s great because it is water proof on the bottom and soft on top.
Ok that’s it! I hope you all have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!