Hi friends! I am so excited because I teamed up with my blogger bestie Meg Cusick of Alexander-Alexandra to share with you two holiday gift guides for toddlers! She put together the toddler boy gift guide with her adorable baby boy Jett in mind and I created the toddler girl guide with Miss Charlee Q in mind! Meg and I met via Instagram and have become such close friends. Our babies were born only two weeks apart so we have gone through motherhood on almost the exact same timeline. She’s such a wonderful friend and Momma! If you don’t follow her, you should! We hope you enjoy these gift guides!
- Mini Kitchenette: We bought this for Charlee as her big present from Santa. Not that she knows who Santa is, but I am SO excited to give it to her. They have a big plastic Little Tykes kitchen at her daycare that she loves and I just know she is going to lose her mind when she wakes up to this on Christmas morning!
- Toothbrush: We just had Charlee’s first dentist appointment! She is 16 months and has a total of 4 teeth! I wanted to get her her first toothbrush and this one has great reviews. It will be one of her stocking stuffers!
- Baby’s first Purse: I may or may not be the MOST excited about this gift. Charlee is absolutely obsessed with my purse and tries to carry it around all the time. I know she will just love this. It also comes with the cutest purse accessories. Too cute!
- Bath Pipes Toy: I love these bath pipes! Now that Charlee is older, she enjoys playing in the bath and I know she will love playing with these.
- Skip Hop Snack Bee: This adorable snack case makes snacking fun! It’s a great stocking stuffer. Too cute!
- Winter Jacket: I had to add this winter jacket to the gift guide! I bought this for Charlee back in October on Amazon for $30! It has become our go-to for cold winter days. It’s very warm and as a bonus it’s so chic! I had no expectations since it was inexpensive but have been presently surprised. I ordered her a size 12-18 month for reference and it fits great!
- Flash Cards: Charlee is very verbal and basically tries to repeat anything we say. We have had to be careful hah! We wanted to start introducing flash cards to see if she can learn even more words. These came highly recommended.
- Toy Vacuum that works! : If you follow me on Instagram, then you know my child is obsessed with any type of cleaning appliance. Hence the reason behind this gift and the one listed below! This vacuum actually sucks which I think is the absolute coolest thing ever.
- Toy Broom and dust pan set: Charlee unfortunately figured out how to unwrap a few of her presents under the tree and got into this one. Good news is, it’s a HIT! She’s obsessed.
- American Girl Bitty Baby Doll: This is the cutest! It’s the American Girl Doll baby doll. You can buy individual outfits from American Girl and it’s just a beautiful gift.
1. Little Tykes Cozy Coupe: Jett has loved this truck for months now, and even as he gets older he seems to love it more! He loves to put toys in the trunk, and is just now able to pedal himself around – I think this toy will be loved for a very long time! https://rstyle.me/n/ddb4qscbrxx.
2. MOLUK mini Bilibos Toy: These may look unsuspecting, but these toys can be stacked and nested, they act as floating ducks, sand shovels, candy bowls, spinning tops, racing cars or scoops for snowballs. (Go watch the video – they look so cool!) https://rstyle.me/n/ddb36ecbrxx
3. Uniqlo Baby puffer coat: We love this winter coat for Jett – its lightweight and really warm! He never seems uncomfortable in it and it packs up really small into my diaper bag! https://rstyle.me/n/ddb39kcbrxx
4. Toy Train with Letter Blocks: Another one of Jett’s favorites! He can ride on it, play with the letter blocks, push buttons that light up, and so much more! https://rstyle.me/n/ddb267cbrxx
5. Tee Ball Set: Jett has a tennis racquet that is his size, as well as golf clubs. He has really loved trying to tap balls with these “stick” toys, and I know Tee Ball will be really fun for him too! https://rstyle.me/n/ddb33ccbrxx
6. Balance Bike: Jett may be a bit too young for this now – the box states 2-5 years, but I know we are just around the corner from being able to play with these! A great way for him to learn how to balance on a bike! https://rstyle.me/n/ddb3bdcbrxx
7. Aqua Doodle: no mess! I have been on the search for a large play mat that Jett could color on and I think this is the one! https://rstyle.me/n/ddb37wcbrxx
8. Personalized Book: We had this “Baking Cookies with Mom” book personalized and Jett is obsessed! Such a special gift! http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-8953065-8236968
9. Bumble Bee Fountain Bath toy: This toy you can fill up with water and when you pull it out, it creates a fountain! One of Jett’s favorite bath toys. https://rstyle.me/n/ddb3rfcbrxx
10. Uniqlo toddler PJ’s: We have 4 sets of pajamas from Uniqlo because they are the best! Thin, yet warm, stretchy.. and the top can button to the bottoms so don’t come apart in the night! This Winnie the Poo print PJ is my favorite of the bunch. theyhttps://rstyle.me/n/ddb24ncbrxx