Photos by: Shadi Garman
Hi Friends! Can you believe it’s less than two weeks until Xmas?! I can’t get over how close we are to the Holidays. We got back a few weekends ago from NC where we spent almost a week with my side of the family for Thanksgiving. It was so much fun! My sister and I hosted Thanksgiving at her house and cooked for 24 hours. It was intense but everything came out so delicious! I must say I am really proud of us.
Last year I put together a bunch of extensive Holiday Shopping lists for each member of the family. This year, I am just going to write out a few items I purchased and am looking forward to gifting the people in my life since I feel like everyone and their Mom is putting together these lists! I also am so busy with work and life in general so I hope you forgive me for the lack of shopping lists this year! Take a look at the list below on some of the items I have been coveting recently. I’m also sharing some random links and resources that I think you guys would find interesting!
- I just purchased this makeup remover towel and I am obsessed. I have been looking for a more eco-friendly way to remove makeup and this is amazing!
- I went to TJ maxx for a ton of xmas presents for Charlee. They have an incredible gift department filled with Melissa and Doug toys! What I didn’t realize was that you could buy the toys online. Look!
- I just bought Charlee these new snow boots and they are so cozy and cute. Under $35
- These pajamas are amazing. Make sure to size up though as they run super small. I bought a large and I’m usually a small on top and a medium on bottom
- I am trying Cranial Therapy tomorrow to help with my neck pain. I am actually feeling a bit better but I want to try something new and this came highly recommended. I’ll keep you guys posted on how it goes
- I love a Woodwick candle. They smell so good
- Matt got me this amazing pillow for Xmas and gave it to me early. I can’t say enough about this pillow. It’s so comfortable and supposed to be great for your skin
- Have you listened to the new Celine Dion album Courage? I can’s top listening! I am heading down to NC in late January to see Celine perform in Charlotte with my sister. I can’t WAIT!
- This month in book club we are reading Demi Moore’s new memoir, Inside Out. It’s so good and an easy read. I’m looking forward to discussing it next month!
- Have you listened to Celine Dion’s new CD Courage? It may be my new favorite!!!