Thank you to Croscill for Sponsoring this post!
Photography by Shadi Garman
Hi Everyone! I am so excited to share these photos with you guys. It’s the weekend and that means Matt and I get to spend two whole days with this little monkey. Weekends are so much fun but they can also be super exhausting taking care of a toddler. We took Charlee to a really fun playground in Central Park and she threw a fit before we left because she had to wear a scarf and gloves. I will say as a team effort Matt and I were able to get her to wear her outdoor gear, but it was not without a fight! Anyone else dealing with toddler tantrums?
Anyways, our weekends when we are in town are pretty standard. We usually snuggle in bed together for a little while in the morning before we get up and start our day. Croscill reached out to partner and sent us over this absolutely beautiful bedding. I was so excited to partner because I’m a huge fan of this brand. I am also a huge fan of very neutral bedding which is why I love this set. I want to jump into bed every night! Charlee is also a big fan and keeps referring to our bed as “cosy cosy.”
This weekend has been so busy and I have wanted to share some random links and thoughts with you all below:
- This tanning water is a game-changer. I look like I just stepped off the beach every morning with a beautiful glow!
- Are you a fan of the office? Then you MUST listen to the Office Ladies podcast hosted by Jenna Fischer and Angela Kinsey. They break down every episode of the show and share really fascinating BTS info! I am only on the second episode and I’m hooked.
- I bought Charlee these adorable shearling winter knee-high boots and I want a pair for myself.
- I rented the most incredible faux leather puffer from Rent the Runway unlimited. It can be yours for purchase here.
- Why do we have to change the clocks twice a year?! It really screws with Charlee’s sleep schedule.
- I have a new obsession with the cinnamon bread from LC foods. I made french toast with it this weekend and the whole family devoured it!
- Next week is crazy for me work-wise and I already have anxiety, Anyone else struggle with Sunday Scaries?!
- I took Charlee to Tacombi on Friday night for a little Mommy and me date night. I had no idea how kid-friendly it was. They had crayons and high chairs and everything!
- I got a cortisone shot on Thursday and I feel like a new person. I basically have ZERO pain. It’s so wonderful!! I have been working so hard all weekend on strength exercises for my back. I realize the cortisone is a sort of bandaid but I need to take advantage of being pain-free so I can get stronger. I start PT tomorrow morning at 9AM and I can’t wait to get better!
- If you are interested in what I rent using my Rent the Runway Unlimited subscription, make sure to follow my new Instagram channel: @Myrentedwardrobe !!
I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your weekend!